We hope you enjoy this moment in Rome, with Julia Kalytis.
Click for more info »
Daily Archives: July 20, 2017
- Thursday, 2nd. May, 2019 WORKSHOP – Julia Kalytis – Italy Explained – Explaining La Dolce Vita
- Thursday, 9th. May 2019 BALLINA – Networking Lunch
- Thursday, 16th. May, 2019 BANGALOW – Rebecca Asquith – The Essential 101 of Marketing Your Business
- Thursday, 23rd. May 2019 BALLINA – Chris James – Be Your Confident & True Self in the World
- Thursday, 6th. June, 2019 BYRON BAY – Arnold Toynbee – Who Needs a Business Plan Anyway?
Subscribe to Received Byron and Beyond Networking Event Invitations and Newsletters
By subscribing to any of our Networking Newsletters, you can access the document “Top 10 Tips to Authentic Public Speaking.”
By subscribing you accept the terms and conditions set out in our
I started attending the Ballina group of Byron and Beyond networking late 2013, the reasoning behind this was that I wanted to develop my personal skills by getting outside of my comfort zone, meeting new people and developing my professional skill set. To be honest I was scared going to an event where you don’t know a single person can be very daunting.
But this was the best step I could have ever made, each member of the group made me feel welcome, included and interested in my need to develop, there is no agenda political or non political just everyday people working on their business not just in their business. I have continued to attend all of the Ballina events and have started spreading my wings and attending some of the other areas as well. When I leave these networking events I feel motivated and on fire ready to conquer my world.
A big thank you to Rosemarie and Arnold, what a great job.
Greater Building Society