We had an excellent Business Networking event in Bangalow, where Ilias the Greek had promised that there would be “a practical exercise to fully connect our senses with the food we eat”… This is what unfolded!
Category Archives: Blog
- Thursday, 21st March 2019 WORKSHOP – Phone Photography for Social Media – Nelly le Comte
- Thursday, 28th. March 2019 BALLINA – Karly Nimmo – How to Create Podcasts
- Thursday, 4th. April, 2019 BYRON BAY – 4th. April, 2019 – Design is more than “looking good”
- Thursday, 18th. April 2019 BYRON BAY – Coffee Morning – Byron at Byron
- Thursday, 16th. May, 2019 BANGALOW – Rebecca Asquith – The Essential 101 of Marketing Your Business
Subscribe to Received Byron and Beyond Networking Event Invitations and Newsletters
By subscribing to any of our Networking Newsletters, you can access the document “Top 10 Tips to Authentic Public Speaking.”
By subscribing you accept the terms and conditions set out in our
Of all the networking groups I’ve attended I have found the most like minded and genuine support at Byron and Beyond networking group. Not only was I warmly welcomed and included right from the first moment but I was thrilled to be asked to come back as a speaker. My business has directly benefited from the contact I’ve had there but more importantly, I feel I’ve made personal friendships that will last a long time. Thank you Rosemarie and Arnold for the support you give to small business!
Felicity O’Çonnor Art