We had an excellent Business Networking event in Bangalow, where Ilias the Greek had promised that there would be “a practical exercise to fully connect our senses with the food we eat”… This is what unfolded!
Category Archives: Blog
- Tuesday, 28th. May, 2019 MINI SOCIAL MEDIA WORKSHOP – Byron Bay – By popular demand
- Thursday, 6th. June, 2019 BYRON BAY – Arnold Toynbee – Who Needs a Business Plan Anyway?
- Thursday, 4th July, 2019 WORKSHOP – Anna McCormack – A Digital Marketing Toolkit for Genuine Connection in Business?
- Thursday, 13th. June 2019 BANGALOW – Susanna Freymark – Use the power of your story to ignite others
- Thursday, 27th. June, 2019 BALLINA – Kerry Cox – How is your health impacting on your business?
Subscribe to Received Byron and Beyond Networking Event Invitations and Newsletters
By subscribing to any of our Networking Newsletters, you can access the document “Top 10 Tips to Authentic Public Speaking.”
By subscribing you accept the terms and conditions set out in our
Heidi and I have been looking at our return on advertising, and it is clear, our membership with Byron and Beyond Networking is by far the most efficient form of advertising and giving us the greatest ROI on our dollar. To the level that a fellow BBN member has visited us today and purchased a computer from us, on the back of my 1 minute elevator pitch at breakfast.
Thanks, Shane Robins