We had an excellent Business Networking event in Bangalow, where Ilias the Greek had promised that there would be “a practical exercise to fully connect our senses with the food we eat”… This is what unfolded!
Category Archives: Blog
- Thursday, 31st. January 2019 BALLINA – Lunch
- Thursday, 7th. February 2019 BYRON BAY – Diana Scott – What Drives Me!
- Thursday, 14th February 2019 BANGALOW – Shane Robins – How to secure your data
- Thursday, 21st February 2019 WORKSHOP – Phone Photography for Social Media – Nelly le Comte
- Thursday, 28th. February 2019 BALLINA – Anna McCormack – Keeping your Social Marketing Genuine
Subscribe to Received Byron and Beyond Networking Event Invitations and Newsletters
By subscribing to any of our Networking Newsletters, you can access the document “Tips to Better Manage Stress”
By subscribing you accept the terms and conditions set out in our
Testimonial from Gina McMaster who with Dean Atkins presented for us at The Gallery Cafe Ballina in April about “managing workplace bullying”.
Mentioned that she loved that it turned out to be such an interactive session and people were passionate about the topic. It reinforces for me
that I am heading in the right direction professionally. Dean and I would not have teamed up to make this offering to local people if it
weren’t for what you have created. So thank you so much.