Upcoming Events in Ballina
- Thursday, 20th., August 2020BALLINA – Claire Harding – Barefruit Marketing – Business Gymnastics
Ballina Business Networking
Venue: Ballina Manor.
Location: 25 Norton St, Ballina
We generally meet in Ballina on the third Thursday of each month.
Ballina Networking Breakfasts support local business and provides a social opportunity for those with a home based business to promote in an easy, relaxed environment, with like-minded people. Our first meeting was held on September 1st 2011.
Each month we have a speaker talking about various topics ranging from public speaking, sex and teenagers, cloud computing, home exchange, e-business marketing, finance, combating stress, etc.
There is an opportunity for everyone to have 60 seconds to promote their business.
Our Networking Breakfasts have no political agenda. Their sole purpose is to provide an environment where attendees can learn something new and useful and meet other like-minded business people for networking in a pleasant environment.
Our breakfasts are held on the third Thursday each month. The cost is $33.00 for Members and $38.00 for Visitors. I look forward to welcoming you very soon.
Bookings are essential. To do so you may contact me here or on Facebook and I will send you an invitation.
For specific information about how to help our breakfast meetings run smoothly, please click Business Breakfast Info.
Previous Events in Ballina & Lennox Head
- Thursday, 16th., July 2020Earle De Blonville – Why the Ocean Basins are so Important to Us
- Thursday, 25th. June 2020Behind the Barrel – Our Story
- 17th. October, 2019Simon and Rebeca Asquith – Know your Why
- 29th. August, 2019Robyn Jones – Key Qualities to a Healthy and Sustainable Business
- 25th. July 2019Claire Quince – How to plan your marketing… and what to do when the plan doesn’t work
- 27th. June, 2019Kerry Cox – How is your health impacting on your business?
- 23rd. May 2019Chris James – Be Your Confident & True Self in the World
- 28th. March 2019Karly Nimmo – How to Create Podcasts
- 28th. February 2019Anna McCormack – Keeping your Social Marketing Genuine
- 22nd November, 2018Simon and Rebecca Asquith – Visual Marketing 101: photos, videos & branding made sexy…