Upcoming Events in Ballina
- Thursday, 28th. February 2019 BALLINA – Anna McCormack – Keeping your Social Marketing Genuine
Ballina Business Networking
Venue: Gallery Cafe
Location: 46 Cherry Street, Ballina, 2478
We generally meet in Ballina on the fourth Thursday of each month.
Ballina Networking Breakfasts support local business and provides a social opportunity for those with a home based business to promote in an easy, relaxed environment, with like-minded people. Our first meeting was held on September 1st 2011.
Each month we have a speaker talking about various topics ranging from public speaking, sex and teenagers, cloud computing, home exchange, e-business marketing, finance, combating stress, etc.
There is an opportunity for everyone to have 60 seconds to promote their business.
Our Networking Breakfasts have no political agenda. Their sole purpose is to provide an environment where attendees can learn something new and useful and meet other like-minded business people for networking in a pleasant environment.
Our breakfasts are held on the third Thursday each month. The cost is $30.00 for Members and $35.00 for Visitors. I look forward to welcoming you very soon.
Bookings are essential. To do so you may contact me here or on Facebook and I will send you an invitation.
For specific information about how to help our breakfast meetings run smoothly, please click Business Breakfast Info.
Previous Events in Ballina & Lennox Head
- 22nd November, 2018 Simon and Rebecca Asquith – Visual Marketing 101: photos, videos & branding made sexy…
- Thursday, 23rd. August, 2018 BALLINA – Coffee Morning
- 26th. July, 2018 Simon Asquith – Take Control of Your Computing Life…
- 28th. June, 2018 Dr. Megan Oaten – Mother Nature Needs Her Daughters
- 24th. May, 2018 Dr. Dawn McIntyre – ‘Are You Worth It’? – Creating Your Balanced Life in 2018
- 26th. April, 2018 Chris James – Be Your Confident & True Self in the World
- 22nd February, 2018 Diana Scott – Frontier Pets – How to Find Your “Why”?”
- 16th. November, 2017 Rebecca Asquith – Email Marketing
- 12th. October, 2017 James Hay – Get More Sales Without Spending Any Money on Advertising
- 21st. September 2017 Azriel Re’Shel – Simple Tips on Creative Writing
Pictures from previous events…