Upcoming Events in Ballina
- Thursday, 25th. February 2021BALLINA – Mark and Camille Awad – Winding Road Distillery – Our Story
Ballina Business Networking
Venue: The Gallery Cafe
Location: 46 Cherry Street, Ballina
We generally meet in Ballina on the third Thursday of each month.
Ballina Networking Breakfasts support local business and provides a social opportunity for those with a home based business to promote in an easy, relaxed environment, with like-minded people. Our first meeting was held on September 1st 2011.
Each month we have a speaker talking about various topics ranging from public speaking, sex and teenagers, cloud computing, home exchange, e-business marketing, finance, combating stress, etc.
There is an opportunity for everyone to have 60 seconds to promote their business.
Our Networking Breakfasts have no political agenda. Their sole purpose is to provide an environment where attendees can learn something new and useful and meet other like-minded business people for networking in a pleasant environment.
Our breakfasts are held on the third Thursday each month. The cost is $33.00 for Members and $38.00 for Visitors. I look forward to welcoming you very soon.
Bookings are essential. To do so you may contact me here or on Facebook and I will send you an invitation.
For specific information about how to help our breakfast meetings run smoothly, please click Business Breakfast Info.
Previous Events in Ballina & Lennox Head
- Thursday, 19th. November 2020Paul Tribe – How to lead yourself and your Tribe’s
- Thursday, 17th., September 2020Rebecca Asquith – The Art of Marketing without Marketing
- Thursday, 20th., August 2020Claire Harding – Barefruit Marketing – Business Gymnastics
- Thursday, 16th., July 2020Earle De Blonville – Why the Ocean Basins are so Important to Us
- Thursday, 25th. June 2020Behind the Barrel – Our Story
- 17th. October, 2019Simon and Rebeca Asquith – Know your Why
- 29th. August, 2019Robyn Jones – Key Qualities to a Healthy and Sustainable Business
- 25th. July 2019Claire Quince – How to plan your marketing… and what to do when the plan doesn’t work
- 27th. June, 2019Kerry Cox – How is your health impacting on your business?
- 23rd. May 2019Chris James – Be Your Confident & True Self in the World