Upcoming Events in Bangalow
- Thursday, 3rd., September 2020BANGALOW – Nelly le Comte – Phone Photography for Social Media
Our Networking Breakfasts in Bangalow are held at Town cafe. Start time for arrival at Bangalow is 7:45am. We look forward to seeing you at future events!
33 Byron St, Bangalow NSW 2479
Our Bangalow chapter also holds the occasional Coffee Meetups at: Woods of Bangalow.
Where: Shop 4, 10 Station Street.
Bangalow Business Networking Mission Statement: To meet with local business people, to promote what we do. Enjoy wonderful local produce in a beautiful environment.
The Bangalow Chapter had their inaugural meeting on 1st February 2009.
This is a non-political group, supporting local business and providing a social opportunity for those with a home-based business to promote in an easy, relaxed environment, with like-minded people, whilst enjoying some wonderful local produce at the start of their day.
The Group is open to both men and women.
Bookings are essential. They can be made online from each event page.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further information.
Previous Events in Bangalow
- Thursday, 12th. March 2020Mark and Camille Awad – Winding Road Distilling Co. – Our Journey
- 14th. November 2019Geraldine Barkworth – The Perfection Trap
- 12th. September 2019Damian Papworth – What Works in Marketing These Days
- 8th. August 2019Amber Melody – Portrait Photographer
- 13th. June 2019Susanna Freymark – Use the power of your story to ignite others
- 16th. May, 2019Rebecca Asquith – The Essential 101 of Marketing Your Business
- 14th. March 2019Stephanie Clifford Hosking – Identifying and Actioning Your Personal Values
- 14th February 2019Shane Robins – How to secure your data
- 15th November, 2018Iain McGregor – Vim + Zest – Taking Social Media from Good to Great. Principles of Visual Brand Building
- 25th October, 2018Parijat Wismer – Australian Wellness Centre – Self Empowerment