Upcoming Events in Bangalow
- Thursday, 25th October, 2018 BANGALOW – Parijat Wismer – Australian Wellness Centre – Self Empowerment
“TOWN” cafe and restaurant in Bangalow, (Opposite the post Office).
The Group meets on the 4th Thursday of the month from 7.50am – 9am.
In January 2009, Rosemarie Toynbee and her husband Arnold saw a need in this area for a networking group, so started monthly gatherings they call Bangalow Networking Breakfasts. There are seven business networking groups in the area from Murwillumbah to Ballina, but BNB was the first networking group established for both men and women.
Our Business Network has many active members and is always growing. “It brings together an eclectic group of people from the area, many of whom are solopreneurs, working in solitary situations,” Rosemarie explained. The group provides a forum for socialising and promoting each others’ businesses in what she calls “a subtle yet powerful way”.
The breakfast meetings provide “an opportunity for a great exchange of ideas and new approaches to business. A huge amount of business is generated between the members, and this is very gratifying.” In her view, this happens “because the group creates a climate of confidence – just like one big family.”
Each month a different mix of people attends the breakfasts. They are held in Bangalow on the third Thursday of each month. Numbers are kept to 18 to “ensure an intimate and dynamic environment for exchange”. This is an opportunity for those who wish to have 60 seconds to promote their business.
We always have a very interesting, inspiring and informative presenter.
Breakfast events start at 8am and finish on the dot of 9am. Those who wish to stay after and network may do so in fact often there are great discussions going on well after 10am.
Bookings are essential. They can be made online from each event page.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further information.
For specific information about how to help our breakfast meetings run smoothly, please click Business Breakfast Info.
Previous Events in Bangalow
- 9th. August, 2018 Louise Sommer – AUTHENTICITY – the courage to be yourself
- 19th. July, 2018 Kerrie Cox – How is Your Health Impacting on Your Business?
- 14th. June, 2018 Rebecca Asquith – Video for Business Made Simple
- 17th. May, 2018 Anna McCormack – Social Medias Current Place in the Business World – FULLY SUBSCRIBED
- 5th April, 2018 Anneli Knight – The Seven Secret Spices to Add for Great Storytelling
- 15th February, 2018 Niki Joseph – Lessons Learned: How Free is a Freelancer?
- 19th. October, 2017 Emma Cleary & Tom Prichard – Make your Social Media Campaign a Success!
- 7th. September, 2017 Damian Papworth – The Difference Between Lean Times and Dream Times
- 20th. July, 2017 Zanni Louise – Ways to turn your creativity into a career
- 15th June, 2017 Kevin Grover – An amazing journey with an unlikely product