Upcoming Events in Byron Bay
- Thursday, 1st July 2021BREAKFAST – Byron Bay – Michael Murray – Ever-Changing Local Real Estate Market
Byron Bay Networking Breakfasts
Byron Bay Networking Breakfasts were created to provide networking and support to small businesses in Byron Bay and the surrounding region.
Be inspired and informed…
Location: Jonsons Italian Bar and Cucina, 111 Jonson Street, Byron Bay
When: The Group meets on the first Thursday of each month from 7.30am – 9am.
Byron & Beyond Members $33.00 – Visitors $38.00
To meet with local business people, to promote what we do. Enjoy wonderful local produce in beautiful environment.
The Byron Bay Networking Breakfasts had their inaugural meeting on 1st February 2012.
There is always an interesting speaker sharing tips and insights learnt from their journey in their business and a chance for everyone to promote their business.
This is a non-political group, supporting local business and providing a social opportunity for those with a home based business to promote in an easy, relaxed environment, with like-minded people, whilst enjoying some wonderful local produce at the start of their day.
The Group is open to both men and women.
For specific information about how to help our breakfast meetings run smoothly, please click Business Breakfast Info.
Previous Events in Byron Bay
- Thursday, 3rd. June 2021Jarryd Rodger – Behind The Barrel – If you do what you love, you’ll never work a day in your life
- Friday, 7th. May 2021Ellie Corley – Thin-Slice Marketing
- Thursday, 15th. April 2021Jason Snaddon – Five Tools to Activate and Manifest a Life Beyond your Wildest Dreams
- Thursday, 4th. March 2021Felismina Jom – Paid Social Media Landscape in 2021
- Thursday, 4th February 2021Deon Demouche – Personal Branding
- Thursday, 3rd. December 2020Michael Murray – What is REALLY happening in the Byron Shire Real Estate Market
- Thursday, 1st., October 2020Christina Gerakiteys – Serenity and Consciousness – An Exponential Parallel
- Thursday, 10th., September 2020Eddie Brook – Cape Byron Distillery
- Thursday, 6th., August 2020Michael Murray – The Real Estate Market Post Covid-19 in the Byron Region
- Thursday, 2nd. July 2020Grant Hawkins – Have fun and develop solutions for your current business issues
The events listed from 19th June 2013 to 19th November 2014 were all held at “Victorias’ at Ewingsdale” in Byron Bay. Since the beginning of 2015 events were held at Belongil Beach Cafe, The Byronian Cafe or Sante.