Upcoming Events in Byron Bay
- Thursday, 7th. March 2019 BYRON BAY – Angela Cornell – What Makes a Successful Marketing Strategy
Byron Bay Networking Breakfasts
Byron Bay Networking Breakfasts was created to provide networking and support to small businesses in Byron Bay and the surrounding region.
Be inspired and informed
Location: Byronian Cafe – 111 Jonson Street, Byron Bay
When: The Group meets on the first Thursday of each month from 7.30am – 9am.
Byron & Beyond Members $30.00 – Visitors $35.00
To meet with local business people, to promote what we do. Enjoy wonderful local produce in beautiful environment.
The Byron Bay Networking Breakfasts had their inaugural meeting on 1st February 2012.
There is always an interesting speaker sharing tips and insights learnt from their journey in their business and a chance for everyone to promote their business.
This is a non-political group, supporting local business and providing a social opportunity for those with a home based business to promote in an easy, relaxed environment, with like-minded people, whilst enjoying some wonderful local produce at the start of their day.
The Group is open to both men and women.
For specific information about how to help our breakfast meetings run smoothly, please click Business Breakfast Info.
Previous Events in Byron Bay
- 7th. February 2019 Diana Scott – What Drives Me!
- 1st November, 2018 Michael Murray – Travel and the Art of the Side Hustle
- 18th October, 2018 Azriel Re Shel – How to tap into your inspiration
- 2nd. August, 2018 Daniel McGill – Surf. Coffee. Bazaar. Repeat.
- 7th. June, 2018 Russell Mills – Business and the Body – How our Biology Influences our Consumer Choices
- 2nd. May, 2018 Julia Kalytis – Explore the subtle differences between tourist, traveller, visitor and guest.
- 12th. April, 2018 Nitya Mahlynn Langstrom – Placing You a Step Ahead in the Negotiating and Sales Process
- 1st. March, 2018 Shane Robins – Be Safe and Secure On-line
- 1st. February, 2018 Anna McCormack – In’s and Out’s of Social Media Advertising
- 7th. December, 2017 Dr Megan Oaten – Tips to Manage your Stress in the Lead up to Christmas
The events listed from 19th June 2013 to 19th November 2014 were all held at “Victorias’ at Ewingsdale” in Byron Bay. Since the beginning of 2015 events were held at Belongil Beach Cafe, The Byronian Cafe or Sante.