Upcoming Events in Byron Bay
- Thursday, 20th. February 2020 BYRON BAY – Earle de Blonville – New Leadership for a New World
Byron Bay Networking Breakfasts
Byron Bay Networking Breakfasts was created to provide networking and support to small businesses in Byron Bay and the surrounding region.
Be inspired and informed
Location: Jonsons Italian Bar and Cucina, 111 Jonson Street, Byron Bay
When: The Group meets on the first Thursday of each month from 7.30am – 9am.
Byron & Beyond Members $30.00 – Visitors $35.00
To meet with local business people, to promote what we do. Enjoy wonderful local produce in beautiful environment.
The Byron Bay Networking Breakfasts had their inaugural meeting on 1st February 2012.
There is always an interesting speaker sharing tips and insights learnt from their journey in their business and a chance for everyone to promote their business.
This is a non-political group, supporting local business and providing a social opportunity for those with a home based business to promote in an easy, relaxed environment, with like-minded people, whilst enjoying some wonderful local produce at the start of their day.
The Group is open to both men and women.
For specific information about how to help our breakfast meetings run smoothly, please click Business Breakfast Info.
Previous Events in Byron Bay
- 7th November, 2019 Michael Murray – Where will Byron be in five years? In ten years?
- 3rd. October 2019 Christina Gerakiteys – Using Technology as a Force for Good
- 5th. September 2019 Mark Conway – How to Focus your Energy on a Goal
- 1st. August 2019 Karly Nimmo – The Power of Podcasting
- 11th. July, 2019 Earle de Blonville – Science Under Sale: Saving The Ocean
- 6th. June, 2019 Arnold Toynbee – Who Needs a Business Plan Anyway?
- 4th. April, 2019 4th. April, 2019 – Iain McGregor -Design is more than “looking good”
- 7th. March 2019 Angela Cornell – What Makes a Successful Marketing Strategy
- 7th. February 2019 Diana Scott – What Drives Me!
- 1st November, 2018 Michael Murray – Travel and the Art of the Side Hustle
The events listed from 19th June 2013 to 19th November 2014 were all held at “Victorias’ at Ewingsdale” in Byron Bay. Since the beginning of 2015 events were held at Belongil Beach Cafe, The Byronian Cafe or Sante.