Information & Benefits
Each chapter, Byron Bay, Ballina and Bangalow has active and enthusiastic members, drawn together to support, share, learn and grow – as both business owners and individuals.
You are invited to register your attendance at any of the events we hold (get in quick as most events sell out), but to join the community and get a discount on each event, look at the membership structure below.
Here is how it works:
Anyone can book for any event as a Guest. Guests can only attend events a maximum of two times after which they must become Members. This allows Guests to discover if Byron and Beyond Networking is right for them and also to give maximum benefit for Members.
We regret we do not accept membership applications from those involved in multi level marketing.
- Individual Membership is $95.00
- Family Membership is $125.00 – For members of the same family
- Corporate Membership is $160.00 – Unlimited number of individuals working in a single organisation
Fees are for 12 months from the date of joining, non-refundable and non-transferable.
Benefits of becoming a Byron and Beyond Networking Member
- Reduced cost to attend all events including Breakfasts, Lunches, Coffee MeetUps and other special Events across all of the Byron and Beyond Networking Chapters.
- Members will be entitled to receive special discounts on the products and services offered by participating members
- Members will have priority over non-members when there is a waiting list for events
- Members will receive copies of the Membership List showing the details of their business together with details of the special discounts on offer only to Members
Please download the Byron and Beyond Membership Form and fill out the details. This can be emailed or handed to Rose Marie.
NB – By becoming a Member of Byron and Beyond Networking you agree to us adding your name, company name, are of operation, contact details such as phone numbers and email address and special offers to our Members Database which is circulated to other Members
To become a Member of Byron and Beyond Networking please make payment using the PayPal Button below.
Don’t have a PayPal account? Not a problem. You’ll have the option to pay via credit or debit card once you get to the PayPal website.
Pay via PayPal above (with Credit Card or PayPal account) or alternatively by Direct Deposit:
Westpac – Ballina
Rosemarie Toynbee T/as Byron and Beyond Networking
BSB 032 591
A/C # 408660
Please make sure you reference the deposit with your name and send us an email to let us know you have made a deposit.