BYRON BAY – Tom Pritchard – How to create content for social and blogs
Click for more info »
Tag Archives: blogs
- Thursday, 31st. January 2019 BALLINA – Lunch
- Thursday, 7th. February 2019 BYRON BAY – Diana Scott – What Drives Me!
- Thursday, 14th February 2019 BANGALOW – Shane Robins – How to secure your data
- Thursday, 21st February 2019 WORKSHOP – Phone Photography for Social Media – Nelly le Comte
- Thursday, 28th. February 2019 BALLINA – Anna McCormack – Keeping your Social Marketing Genuine
Subscribe to Received Byron and Beyond Networking Event Invitations and Newsletters
By subscribing to any of our Networking Newsletters, you can access the document “Tips to Better Manage Stress”
By subscribing you accept the terms and conditions set out in our
I started attending the Ballina group of Byron and Beyond networking late 2013, the reasoning behind this was that I wanted to develop my personal skills by getting outside of my comfort zone, meeting new people and developing my professional skill set. To be honest I was scared going to an event where you don’t know a single person can be very daunting.
But this was the best step I could have ever made, each member of the group made me feel welcome, included and interested in my need to develop, there is no agenda political or non political just everyday people working on their business not just in their business. I have continued to attend all of the Ballina events and have started spreading my wings and attending some of the other areas as well. When I leave these networking events I feel motivated and on fire ready to conquer my world.
A big thank you to Rosemarie and Arnold, what a great job.
Greater Building Society