Rosemarie Toynbee was interviewed by Phil Daly on Bay FM’s “Byron Business – Radio Show” https://www.byronandbeyondnetworking.com.au/mp3/bb120213.mp3 Please click the Play button above to listen to a recording of this program.
Tag Archives: Byron Bay Networking
- Thursday, 13th. February 2020 BALLINA – Coffee Meetup – Networking Opportunity
- Thursday, 20th. February 2020 BYRON BAY – Earle de Blonville – New Leadership for a New World
- Thursday, 27th. February 2020 BALLINA – Louise Sommer – Branding Is Also About Social Behaviour
- Thursday, 5th. March 2020 BYRON BAY – Victoria Cosford – Logistics Behind Cooking Classes
- Thursday, 12th. March 2020 BANGALOW – Mark and Camille Award – Winding Road Distilling Co. – Our Journey
Subscribe to Received Byron and Beyond Networking Event Invitations and Newsletters
By subscribing to any of our Networking Newsletters, you can access the document “Top 10 Tips to Authentic Public Speaking.”
By subscribing you accept the terms and conditions set out in our
I have to eat humble pie and say I didn’t expect to learn much at your Sexy Communicator Workshop. I’ve done LOADS of speaker training, am an award winning Toastmaster, and thought you’d have little value to add. BOY, was I wrong. I learned so much in the short time we had together. You really disrupted my thinking about presenting. The penny has finally dropped. You showed me, eloquently, how to sell the hole, not the drill! Powerful stuff. Thankyou!