CHRISTMAS LUNCH – 2018
Click for more info »
Tag Archives: Christmas Lunch
- Tuesday, 28th. May, 2019 MINI SOCIAL MEDIA WORKSHOP – Byron Bay – By popular demand
- Thursday, 6th. June, 2019 BYRON BAY – Arnold Toynbee – Who Needs a Business Plan Anyway?
- Thursday, 4th July, 2019 WORKSHOP – Anna McCormack – A Digital Marketing Toolkit for Genuine Connection in Business?
- Thursday, 13th. June 2019 BANGALOW – Susanna Freymark – Use the power of your story to ignite others
- Thursday, 27th. June, 2019 BALLINA – Kerry Cox – How is your health impacting on your business?
Subscribe to Received Byron and Beyond Networking Event Invitations and Newsletters
By subscribing to any of our Networking Newsletters, you can access the document “Top 10 Tips to Authentic Public Speaking.”
By subscribing you accept the terms and conditions set out in our
It was a lovely group of people with interesting roles in the community and the speakers were great with relevant and detailed information. They showed passion for what they did and genuine interest to support others in their business.
The food was lovely and felt nourishing, so all in all, a great breakfast meeting with no suggestions on improvement.
Healthy Living Inspirations