WORKSHOP – Julia Kalytis – Italy Explained – Explaining La Dolce Vita
Click for more info »
Tag Archives: Italian Culture
- Thursday, 2nd. May, 2019 WORKSHOP – Julia Kalytis – Italy Explained – Explaining La Dolce Vita
- Thursday, 9th. May 2019 BALLINA – Networking Lunch
- Thursday, 16th. May, 2019 BANGALOW – Rebecca Asquith – The Essential 101 of Marketing Your Business
- Thursday, 23rd. May 2019 BALLINA – Chris James – Be Your Confident & True Self in the World
- Thursday, 6th. June, 2019 BYRON BAY – Arnold Toynbee – Who Needs a Business Plan Anyway?
Subscribe to Received Byron and Beyond Networking Event Invitations and Newsletters
By subscribing to any of our Networking Newsletters, you can access the document “Top 10 Tips to Authentic Public Speaking.”
By subscribing you accept the terms and conditions set out in our
Thanks once again for the wonderful morning. It really was enjoyable and a great atmosphere. Certainly no other networking event comes close; fantastically organised. You and Arnold should be very proud.
Principal Business Consultant at Thexton Armstrong Honeychurch