BYRON BAY – Coffee Meetup – Jonsons Italian Bar & Cucino
Click for more info »
Tag Archives: Jonsons
- Thursday, 13th. February 2020 BALLINA – Coffee Meetup – Networking Opportunity
- Thursday, 20th. February 2020 BYRON BAY – Earle de Blonville – New Leadership for a New World
- Thursday, 27th. February 2020 BALLINA – Louise Sommer – Branding Is Also About Social Behaviour
- Thursday, 5th. March 2020 BYRON BAY – Victoria Cosford – Logistics Behind Cooking Classes
- Thursday, 12th. March 2020 BANGALOW – Mark and Camille Award – Winding Road Distilling Co. – Our Journey
Subscribe to Received Byron and Beyond Networking Event Invitations and Newsletters
By subscribing to any of our Networking Newsletters, you can access the document “Top 10 Tips to Authentic Public Speaking.”
By subscribing you accept the terms and conditions set out in our
It was so lovely to meet you and Arnold this morning! I really enjoyed the event, and felt very welcomed by the whole group.
I ordered the mushroom and goats cheese omelette, and I thought it was absolutely delicious. I thought that the coffee and breakfast being included in the price of the event was great value for money, as well. I also liked that so much consideration went into the menu options provided, and realise how much time you must spend working on that for all your venues and events, especially based on your conversation after the event regarding the vegan alternative. I’m sure all the members really appreciate it.
It was the first time I’ve been to Jonson’s restaurant, and I thought the space was a great size for the group and provided enough intimacy to be able to meet and enjoy everyone comfortably.
Byron Bay Property Co.