Karly Nimmo – The Power of Podcasting
Click for more info »
Tag Archives: Podcasting
- Thursday, 13th. February 2020 BALLINA – Coffee Meetup – Networking Opportunity
- Thursday, 20th. February 2020 BYRON BAY – Earle de Blonville – New Leadership for a New World
- Thursday, 27th. February 2020 BALLINA – Louise Sommer – Branding Is Also About Social Behaviour
- Thursday, 5th. March 2020 BYRON BAY – Victoria Cosford – Logistics Behind Cooking Classes
- Thursday, 12th. March 2020 BANGALOW – Mark and Camille Award – Winding Road Distilling Co. – Our Journey
Subscribe to Received Byron and Beyond Networking Event Invitations and Newsletters
By subscribing to any of our Networking Newsletters, you can access the document “Top 10 Tips to Authentic Public Speaking.”
By subscribing you accept the terms and conditions set out in our
Thank you for organising breakfast at Town Cafe Bangalow. I had a wonderful morning. Loved meeting so many new and interesting people. In fact, I had never seen any of them in my life before.
You organised the event to perfection – loved the time limits and bell, giving everyone an equal chance to communicate with the whole group. I liked your place card arrangement and enjoyed the company of the members sitting nearby to me.
You accomplished an amazing amount of activities in one hour with poise and finesse. The guest speaker was great – such a warm and confident young woman. I learnt so much and was able to pass on useful information to Bruce. The meal was generous and very tasty. Enjoyed the opportunity to dine upstairs.
Thank you both for sharing your skills and experience with us. Looking forward to the next breakfast.
Hammer and Hand