Full Day Course – Blogging For Business
Zanni Louise is a published author, whose writing career began in blogging. Zanni now blogs for other businesses, and for her author website www.zannilouise.com.
In this engaging workshop, Zanni shows business owners how to utilise blogging to enhance your brand, create a community, improve reach, and hopefully increase sales.
Participants will brainstorm ideas, and learn how to set up their own blog, and implement their blogging strategy, so blogging can become a fun, and worthwhile aspect of your communication strategy.
• Analyse why they want to blog, and identify their blogging goals
• Brainstorm blog voice, style, look, key blog themes and a blog schedule which suits their brand and their customers
• Learn about key words, uploading images, blog length and other tips for enhancing reach
• Develop a blog schedule and plan of action
• Practice writing blog posts, and develop blogging voice
• Set up a free WordPress blog at WordPress.com if they do not have an existing blog
• Practice writing blog posts which suit brand
• Receive feedback from Zanni and the group, to enhance the effectiveness and impact of blog posts
Limited luxury accommodation is also available on site for those travelling a distance to attend. Click on this link to view http://jemimas.net/
Places are limited and book out quickly
To register for this event click on the blue button below
Date: Thursday, 10th. May, 2018
Time: 9.30 am – 3.30 pm
Venue: Jemima’s, 13 Jorgensens Lane, Brooklet, NSW
Full Day – Byron and Beyond Members $160.00 Others $180