- Thursday, 29th. July 2021LUNCH – Bangalow – What Was Your Best Personal Development Undertaking?
- Thursday, 5th. August 2021BREAKFAST – Byron Bay – Tim Lannan – Byron Bay Peanut Butter Co. Journey
- Thursday, 12th. August 2021COFFEE MEETUP – Byron Bay – Handling difficult customers who comment online
- Thursday, 19th. August 2021BREAKFAST – Ballina – Davina Bambrick – Her Journey to being a Professional Photographer
- Thursday, 26th. August 2021LUNCH – Bangalow – Do we need a Formal Business Education to be on top of our Business?
Subscribe to Received Byron and Beyond Networking Event Invitations and Newsletters
By subscribing to any of our Networking Newsletters, you can access the document “Top 10 Tips to Authentic Public Speaking.”
By subscribing you accept the terms and conditions set out in our
Heidi and I have been looking at our return on advertising, and it is clear, our membership with Byron and Beyond Networking is by far the most efficient form of advertising and giving us the greatest ROI on our dollar. To the level that a fellow BBN member has visited us today and purchased a computer from us, on the back of my 1 minute elevator pitch at breakfast.
Thanks, Shane Robins