- Thursday, 29th. July 2021LUNCH – Bangalow – What Was Your Best Personal Development Undertaking?
- Thursday, 5th. August 2021BREAKFAST – Byron Bay – Tim Lannan – Byron Bay Peanut Butter Co. Journey
- Thursday, 12th. August 2021COFFEE MEETUP – Byron Bay – Handling difficult customers who comment online
- Thursday, 19th. August 2021BREAKFAST – Ballina – Davina Bambrick – Her Journey to being a Professional Photographer
- Thursday, 26th. August 2021LUNCH – Bangalow – Do we need a Formal Business Education to be on top of our Business?
Subscribe to Received Byron and Beyond Networking Event Invitations and Newsletters
By subscribing to any of our Networking Newsletters, you can access the document “Top 10 Tips to Authentic Public Speaking.”
By subscribing you accept the terms and conditions set out in our
I joined Byron and Beyond Networking in 2012 after moving to Bangalow and only knowing one person. At my first breakfast meeting I was very warmly welcomed by Arnold and Rosemarie.
Now I have met some lovely people who have helped my business grow by referring clients to me.
Delicious breakfasts, wonderful locations and lovely interesting people. I thoroughly recommend Byron and Beyond to anyone wishing to make contacts and grow their business.
Thank you Rosemarie and Arnold for making this possible.
Helen Larkey – Reconnect Counselling.