Surf. Coffee. Bazaar. Repeat.
Dan co-founded the local, weekly mag Byron Bazaar over 3 years ago. Come and learn more about the Byron Bazaar story. Dan will share his experiences, thoughts and stories on:
· starting and running a business in Byron
· shifting sands, changing lands
· sharing (or not sharing) triumph and disaster, feast and famine mode
· #print is dead, and so is Instagram and hashtags
· spending $6,000 on Apple, $60 at Aldi and a used office chair from the side of the road
· statistics versus storytelling, and a modern ninja pitch you can use in your business
Date: Thursday, 2nd. August, 2018
Time: 7:30 am until 9:00 am
Venue: Jonsons Italian Bar and Cucino, 111 Jonson St, Byron Bay. (opp. Woolworths complex)
Byron and Beyond Members: $30 / Visitors: $35
On the Menu
Each Byron & Beyond Networking breakfast offers a range of delicious menu choices, made from our regions best local produce.