- Thursday, 29th. July 2021LUNCH – Bangalow – What Was Your Best Personal Development Undertaking?
- Thursday, 5th. August 2021BREAKFAST – Byron Bay – Tim Lannan – Byron Bay Peanut Butter Co. Journey
- Thursday, 12th. August 2021COFFEE MEETUP – Byron Bay – Handling difficult customers who comment online
- Thursday, 19th. August 2021BREAKFAST – Ballina – Davina Bambrick – Her Journey to being a Professional Photographer
- Thursday, 26th. August 2021LUNCH – Bangalow – Do we need a Formal Business Education to be on top of our Business?
Subscribe to Received Byron and Beyond Networking Event Invitations and Newsletters
By subscribing to any of our Networking Newsletters, you can access the document “Top 10 Tips to Authentic Public Speaking.”
By subscribing you accept the terms and conditions set out in our
Of all the networking groups I’ve attended I have found the most like minded and genuine support at Byron and Beyond networking group. Not only was I warmly welcomed and included right from the first moment but I was thrilled to be asked to come back as a speaker. My business has directly benefited from the contact I’ve had there but more importantly, I feel I’ve made personal friendships that will last a long time. Thank you Rosemarie and Arnold for the support you give to small business!
Felicity O’Çonnor Art