Life as an Artist
The presentation will explore and share the following:
• Why I didn’t want to be an artist (my journey from then to now)
• Why is it that so many artists are their own worst enemy?
• What is it that the most successful creative people do that the rest of us don’t?
• Learn not to be a starving artist ever again.
• How to find the time to create.
• My tips, tricks and habits to sustaining a happy creative life!
Date: Thursday 3rd March 2017
Time: 7:30 am until 9:00am
Venue: Byronian Cafe, 111 Jonson St, Byron Bay. (opp. Woolworths complex)
Byron and Beyond Members: $30 / Guests: $35
On the Menu
Each Byron & Beyond Networking breakfast offers a range of delicious menu choices, made from our regions best local produce.