- Thursday, 29th. July 2021LUNCH – Bangalow – What Was Your Best Personal Development Undertaking?
- Thursday, 5th. August 2021BREAKFAST – Byron Bay – Tim Lannan – Byron Bay Peanut Butter Co. Journey
- Thursday, 12th. August 2021COFFEE MEETUP – Byron Bay – Handling difficult customers who comment online
- Thursday, 19th. August 2021BREAKFAST – Ballina – Davina Bambrick – Her Journey to being a Professional Photographer
- Thursday, 26th. August 2021LUNCH – Bangalow – Do we need a Formal Business Education to be on top of our Business?
Subscribe to Received Byron and Beyond Networking Event Invitations and Newsletters
By subscribing to any of our Networking Newsletters, you can access the document “Top 10 Tips to Authentic Public Speaking.”
By subscribing you accept the terms and conditions set out in our
B&BN has founded a truly supportive business network and this can only be attributed to the standards and decency that forms Rosemarie and Arnold’s values as business people themselves.
The enrichment this brings the network is beyond even what in temporal terms can result in incredible business opportunities.
At B&BN people get to come together in a way that is rare in business or anywhere. No competition, no division due to opposing ideologies or politics. And the benefit of such connections is not just ‘warm and fuzzy’ either. Far from it, as a result of talking at one of your events, and through invitations to speak at subsequent events that happened as a result, I have made over $50,000 worth of sales (and that is a conservative estimate).
Interestingly none of these sales were as a result of a ‘hard sell’ of my services but by simply showing up and developing business relationships in the same manner that B&BN exemplifies.
~ Rebecca Asquith – Emanation Media