- Thursday, 29th. July 2021LUNCH – Bangalow – What Was Your Best Personal Development Undertaking?
- Thursday, 5th. August 2021BREAKFAST – Byron Bay – Tim Lannan – Byron Bay Peanut Butter Co. Journey
- Thursday, 12th. August 2021COFFEE MEETUP – Byron Bay – Handling difficult customers who comment online
- Thursday, 19th. August 2021BREAKFAST – Ballina – Davina Bambrick – Her Journey to being a Professional Photographer
- Thursday, 26th. August 2021LUNCH – Bangalow – Do we need a Formal Business Education to be on top of our Business?
Subscribe to Received Byron and Beyond Networking Event Invitations and Newsletters
By subscribing to any of our Networking Newsletters, you can access the document “Top 10 Tips to Authentic Public Speaking.”
By subscribing you accept the terms and conditions set out in our
It’s always so lovely to go to the breakfasts and RoseMarie and Arnold always seat me next to such interesting people!
Working from home can be wonderful but it can be really isolating so it’s really good to get out and meet likeminded people. Excellent work.
EFL author, teacher trainer