Why your small business needs a website
Mia Oesterberg from Castle Design talks about Why your small business needs a website.
If a tree falls in a forest and no one is there to hear it, does it still make a sound?
If a business operates without website, does it still exist?
10 STEPS FROM GO TO WOE
1. Identify Your Purpose
2. Make a realistic Website budget
3. Collect & Prepare Your Content: Link back to step 1
4. Decide On & Purchase Your Domain Name + Web Hosting
5. Hire a Web Designer
6. Handover: Wait for the first look of your Website > Provide Feedback > Receive Finalised Site + Log In Details
7. Inform & Empower Yourself – Invest One Morning / Afternoon to Learn the Fundamentals of Managing Your Website
8. Spread the Word! Create A Website Marketing Plan
9. Keep it Safe – Secure & Update Your Site regularly
10. Don’t Stop Growing
Exclusive Offer to Ballina Byron Networking members:
1-page website with contact details, opening hours, contact form, social media links, 5 x stock photos (if required), video tutorials, 1 x edit, 5 day post-handover support. $575
OR ADD A CUSTOM DESIGNED BUSINESS LOGO ALL FOR ONLY $975
** Terms & Conditions apply. Domain name and webhosting not included. Please visit our website for full details and to claim the offer www.castledesign.com.au/BBN
Date: Thursday 27th April
Time: 7:30 am until 9:00 am
Venue: The Gallery Cafe, 46 Cherry Street, Ballina
Byron and Beyond Members: $30 / Guests: $35
On the Menu
Each Byron & Beyond Networking breakfast offers a range of delicious menu choices, made from our regions best local produce.